Part Time Call Center
Superior Propane - Thunder Bay, ON
As a member of the National Team, the Customer Service Representative provides general customer support, generating orders and collaboratively working with and relaying information to the Delivery and Service Coordinators. This resource also is responsible for utilizing standard procedures to achieve first call resolution when responding to customer inquiries and concerns regarding the delivery of propane, invoicing, and the servicing of propane equipment. This role will support and embed Superior Propane’s vision, mission, values and goals by ensuring that all business and people practices, policies and processes are applied consistently in support of excellent customer service and ease of doing business.
- Build positive, collaborative relationships with all points of contact including customers, team members and management.
- Consistently apply and leverage developed procedures and processes to effectively answer customer inquiries, resolve issues and manage customer expectations.
- Strive to achieve a ‘‘First Call Resolution” when responding to customer inquiries and requests for information regarding their product.
- Provide accurate and reliable service information to customers.
- Review customer account information during each call to ensure accurate and current data. Update system information as required and obtain any missing information as needed.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the customer calls that are not resolved at the first contact.
- Ensure resolution of their question, issue or concern in a timely manner.
- Ensure resolution of the customer’s issue and that customer service standards are achieved and exceeded.
- Minimum grade 12 education.
- One (1) year previous customer service experience, preferably in a telephone contact environment.
- Work collaboratively as a positive contributing team member, as well as independently.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail required to ensure accurate capture of customer data, as well as comprehension of complicated and varying customer needs.
- Ability to multi task, using several computer systems at once
- Computer literate, specifically Microsoft Office’s Outlook and Excel is required.
- Previous experience with JDE EnterpriseOne would be an asset.
- Must be available to work afternoons, evenings and weekends
- French knowledge will be an asset
Please apply with resume
Job Type: Part-time